Study in Russia
Russia has long been a premier in the education field, especially in engineering, medicine, and some other sectors. You will discover that studying in Russia is prestigious and advantageous. You can be in no doubts that you will get all the knowledge you need in your chosen field of study in no time.
Today’s Russia has many universities, so you have a multiple choice. All you have to do is to choose your dream program, prepare the required documents, come to Russia, and start studying.
Through DIVAN International, you can either study in Russia on a commercial basis or for free with the support of the Russian Government, which apportion a certain number of state-funded places for international students at universities every year.
Some of the Great Benefits of Studying In Russia
* Education in Russia has been seen as one of the most excellent in the whole of Europe.
* Russia has long been ahead in the field of education and more specifically engineering and medicine.
* Studying in Russia is cheap, hassle-free compared to most parts of Europe.
* Living cost is also very affordable.
* Foreign students in Russia are sure going to enjoy the multicultural surroundings. There are a lot of students from about 200 different countries around the world studying in Russia.
* Universities in Russia do not require TOEFL or IELTS as an entrance exam. You are acknowledged as long as you have the essential requirements from your motherland.
* Accommodation in Russia is extremely comfortable.
The Russian System of Higher Education
In Russian, Universities academic year lasted for ten months from 1st September to 30th June of the following year. The academic year is divided into two semesters: the first semester starts from 1st September to 25th January of every year while the second semester begins from 9th February to 30th June of every year. At the end of each semester, students take tests and exams in their various fields of studies. Between semesters students have vacations which are winter vacation (2 weeks: from January 25 to February 9), and summer vacation (2 months: from July 1 to August 30). During summer and winter vacations students may either travel home or stay in Russia.
Interested? Call +962 6 5511950 now!