Divan in cooperation with accredited; affordable and flexible admission American universities offer a unique Master study in different majors and specialization.
Some of the universities offer a unique educational practical training program, the CPT (curriculum practical training) program allows the student to train while they are studying their Masters; This experience provides students with a chance to practice the latest theories and approaches in their particular discipline and gives them a competitive edge when going out into the workforce. Meanwhile, another practical aspect for most students is the opportunity to earn money that will help finance their education.
The University will assist qualified students in obtaining an education that will equip them with the skills necessary to compete in the global market. And this is the main and major goal of getting your Master degree froman American Universities.
Important Note: the CPT program is offered after 9 months of your study.
Some of the Masters Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), with concentrations: Management, Health Care Management and Project Management
- MBA International Business
- Master of Advance Computer Science (CS)
- Master of Information Systems Management
- Master of Health care management
- Master of nursing administration
- MA Communications
- MA International relation and Diplomacy
- MS Computer Engineering
- Master of International Hotel and Tourism Management
- Master in Accounting
- Master in Information Technology with concentrations in: Software Engineering, Computer Networking, Computer Security, System Development, Telecommunications and IT Project Management
And other Masters degrees available upon request
The Master degree program is designed for students who value both classroom and practical experience. Specific requirements are:
- Transcripts and certificate of BA/BS a 4-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent, with min GPA 2.75 and for the students whose GPA is below the required with special criteria to take the foundations courses. Work experience is a must!
- English proficiency requirements: TOEFL is not needed if you prove that you had two years of your study was in English speaking medium of instruction, and we offer conditional admission for the ESL programs
- No GRE/ GMAT are needed.
- Complete the full application package
- Bank letter showing a minimum amount of 20,000$ - 31,000$ balance
- Two letters of recommendations
- Updated CV
- 4 photos of 5x5 white back ground
- Copy of a valid passport
Benefits to the Student
- Two years of Master Degree with the chance of getting the practical training and skills experience those students receive by working in an American Company.
- The University offers daytime, evening, and weekend courses.
- After graduation students have the option to work for a full year in the USA under the OPT program.
- Students will be assisted to find affordable housing and Airport pick up.
List of suggested Universities
- National University San Diego, California
- Silicon Valley University, West Sacramento California
- Northwestern polytechnic University, Fremont, California
- Southern New Hampshire University,Manchester, New Hampshire
- Stevens - Henagar College Salt Lake City, State of Utah
- Lincoln University San Francisco, California
- California University of Management and Sciences Los Anglos, California
- Sullivan University, Louisville, Kentucky
- Northwestern Christian University, Eugene, Oregon
- Aristotle University School of Public Health, located in Carlsbad, California (in San Diego county)
Divan International and with its strong partnership and cooperation with many American educational organization, we can help the student to get the Master program that match with their educational and career goals in other than the above mentioned universities.. Please ask us