Learn a language faster this summer by traveling abroad in an escorted group. Interactive lessons, activities and sports...
Summer camps is one of the fastest and most fun ways to learn and gain skills for English and is the best way to give children the opportunity to improve their Language level and rely on themselves and acquire new knowledge and friendships around the world.
We give your child a chance to travel in a very enjoyable atmosphere full of learning systematic and extraordinary activities and fun excursions in the summer time, we offer camps in the United States, UK, Turkey and others and you can share us your thoughts and we make it a real by organizing the summer camp in line with the needs of your children, such as football camps with the most prestigious clubs in the world, as well as contemporary dance education and acting, and various sports such as tennis, basketball and other recreational activities that help to refine the character of our children, and our oriented camps the child will feel that he is in top of the world and they will in a wonderful experience that will lead them to be future leaders.
Our summer camps for children and young juniors from the age (10-17) aims to provide an educational secured atmosphere full of safety , entertainment and travel as well with sports activities and trips and what make our camps distinguishes the consistency and compatibility with the age of the children categories so that children with students from the same or close age that will add harmony and provides security.
Divan International, in cooperation with our distinguished global educational organizations have designed the camps to be successful and well prepared to take the benefits from the camp and our camps are focused and fully accurate on the child's safety and follow-up and supervision from the moment of his arrival in destination country camp and till the moment of his departure in to his home country, and in fact, our role begins much earlier from the moment the child book of the camp we arrange his arrival to the country of study and provide parents with all the necessary information about the camp and the services available and the procedures for what our services and programs while he is in the camp, and many detailed information that will make the child's stay enjoyable and useful, that make his educational camps fun and secured.
We provide a safe host families for all our kids with a well selected and secured families that offer the personal care and welcoming methods or in boarding prepared residency for children full 7 days and under the supervision of a 24-hours
With Divan International our camps participants get the full attention since the arrival and until departure
As a camp counselor on CIEE’s Camp Exchange USA program, you will spend up to ten weeks in the great outdoors, gaining new skills, learning to be a leader and experiential educator, and making friendships that last a lifetime. Plus, you will have 30 days following the camp experience to travel the country, taking in the sights, sounds, and tastes that make America unique!
Do You Have What it takes to be a Role Model at Summer Camp?
- Energetic, fun-loving, and happy in a highly active environment
- Flexible, dependable, and reliable
- Respectful of others
- Skilled at leading and collaborating
- Excellent English conversational skills
- Age from 18 to 30 years old preferable placement (19 to 25) years old
- Have leadership experience of some kind (in their school, community, with a Project, etc)
- Are interested in outdoor activities (camping, hiking, swimming, boating, biking, etc)
- Outgoing, warm, and friendly personalities, being a camp counselor is an exhausting job
- But you are expected to be the source of energy, fun, and Warmth for your campers throughout the summer
- Let’s get started!
First, determine if you’re eligible. To participate in CIEE’s Camp Exchange USA program, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old by June 1st.
- Have specific and extensive experience working with kids
- Be a native speaker of English or be fluent in English
- Have demonstrated leadership experience
- Be available to arrive in the U.S. no later than June 20th, and stay for at least nine weeks
- Make lifetime Friendships
- Experience American Culture
- Gain Leadership Experience
- Make difference in kid’s lives
- Take part in a unique American Traditions
- Improve your English skills
- Build a strong personality
- Be the ambassador to your country and Culture
- Ready for the Unforgettable American Experience
Who is eligible for the program?
University students, graduates, and non-students between the ages of 18 and 30 are eligible for the program. All applicants must have experience working with kids, leadership experience, and/or skills and experience in a general range of activities offered at summer camps.
What are the program dates?
You must be available for nine weeks, leaving for the U.S. no later than June 20th. Preference is given to applicants who are available at an earlier date and for longer periods of time. For the best chance of placement, applicants should be available between the dates of June 1 and August 25.
What skills and/or experience do I need to have?
You must have experience working with kids and/or hold skills relevant to the activities typically offered at U.S. summer camps. You could be a student, teacher, sports instructor, or youth worker. For a list of common activities offered at summer camps.
What is the application deadline?
To be submitted by early February. Check with Divan International and don’t wait until the application deadline to apply!
What is a J-1 visa?
The J-1 visa provides non-U.S. citizens with the opportunity to share their culture by working in the U.S. for a temporary period. This visa is required to work as a camp counselor or as a member of the support staff through the CIEE Camp Exchange USA program.